Friday, November 4, 2011

How much can be gratification be delayed

I am seated here thinking at midnight how long can delayed gratification can take. Almost all the lifetime we had been told study well its useful in future, and then when we wanted to enjoy, people would say hold it for today so you can enjoy much more in future, when we want to spend people would say save it since that's a delayed gratification. Now I wonder how long? How long is delayed gratifications?

For certertain things you need immediate gratifications, life doesn't have to be hell today trying to make everything and blame every other thing on delayed gratification. Somethings need to be taken today. Finding the balance will always be the challenge.

I am too tired and sleep. So I stop musing too much. Good night.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment