Tuesday, April 3, 2012

muppozhudhum un karpanaigal - movie

Last weekend was one of those movie night weekends after a long time. Muppozhudhum un karpanaigal  was one of the movies I watched. It was a psycho thriller and I actually liked the movie. But after watching the movie more than the movie what I remember is this particular song from the movie.


Its just out of the world. Something really different and gave me goose bumps. The lyrics were magical and probably the first time I heard a mother singing a song for her son in this way and tone. I couldn't think of another situation song I could compare, usually what we come across in movies are the songs in which son sings about his mother.

Listen to the song above, I am just getting myself willingly addicted to this song and spreading the addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment