Friday, March 16, 2012

Yes! Book review

Recently I bumped in to this book with the weird name, Yes! - Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive. I didn't know what to expect, but it was a different kind of book. Written based on psychological experimentation.

I would rather think for a person in Sales its a good to read. It will help to analyse the customers thinking and play the right card at the right time. It is always a blessing to be knowing what probably is going through the other peoples mind and this gives a rationale for analysis. My reason to read this books derives from the interest to read about common things happening right in front of our eyes and give it a scientific view point.

Although the book lacked a complete reading experience in parts it was giving good details. I had been told by a few people I should have rather read the same authors book called as influence and not this. Anyway probably I will pick that too and give it a try very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment