Monday, October 3, 2011

AI lecture series

Yesterday I posted the database lecture series and today while searching around I bumped in to AI course being offered for FOC online by Sebastian Thrun and Peter Norvig.

I know the name Peter Norvig well, since he is the author of the book which I bought with such enthusiasm and was thinking to master it all, but after a year of reading had only learnt a fraction of it. Its one thing I regret not being able to understand more. Now he is offering his course online for free and I now want to at least watch the series whenever time permits.

So, in case if you are interested register here, http://www.ai-class.com/

On a different note if you are a programmer read this article by Peter Norvig - Teach your self programming in ten years Going by the 10,000 hour  rule thats three hours of programming everyday for 10 years!

watch this too!


No comments:

Post a Comment