Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cooking made easy

What I like and hate about being Africa is that I need to cook my own dinner. The only time I cooked during the last five years is only during the days I had been in Africa. Sometimes It just dawns on me how easy it is to cook. While on the other days, its such a big pain.

My usual cooking include Mashed potatoes, fried rice, cooked corn, parotta, pulao etc. If any one wants a few tutorials on these please do let me know. I can do the needful. But to make parotta and pulao you need the ready made stuff and don't expect me to tell you how to make from flour and plain rice. Thank to these Indian packets like Gits ready meals and Amma's brand even I am a 'good' cook. :D

But then after a couple of days of cooking now my mind keeps on reminding me that I need to get back home quick and get a serving of my amma's puttu.

1 comment:

  1. haa haa nice anna,couldn't get what pulao referring to.. Is it "Kulai saatham" in tamil?
    Btw moms used to be proud about their child's cooking no matter how it is , not that ;) ?
    Anyways keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete