Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Apprentice

The apprentice was a series that I loved to watch. It was probably the most intellectually simulating tv program for a management enthusiast. The twists and turns the reality show takes would keep me enthralled.  The tension keeps you  engaged and then you are at the edge of the seat when you start feeling that the dreaded word "you are fired" is to be pronounced by Mr. Trump.

The only thing that I didn't like was the wealth flaunting or the chest beating from Mr. Trump. But I do understand that its arguably the most important mileage he gets out of the whole exercise.  Anyway it was really an inspirational program. The biggest disappointment was from the day it was converted in to "celebrity apprentice" it has lost its magic, its become a mediocre program and I would call it just another reality TV series.

If at all any one wants to get this back in order go back to old magic formula and kick the celebrity out of it. I wish they do it soon.

1 comment: