Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Amirtha

The heading sounds like the prefix of my mother's name, but the post is not about her. Its about Amirtha the vegetarian restaurant in Galle road, Bambalapitya. For me its conveniently placed and had turned in to my daily dinner place. Although I had written about A1 a few times for whatever reason never came to my mind that I should write about this place.

So to full fill the Tamil saying "உப்பிட்டவரை உள்ளளவும் நினை " I decided that I should write about this place too. Its a pretty busy place with a fairly good collection of Indian food items at a reasonable price. On any day I would recommend a person to try an onion thosai and a hot milo. Super combination it is!

But when you go in here make sure you go to the first floor of the restaurant. This area has a board which reads as family rooms, but do not worry they allow even individuals to go and have food there . For whatever reason, for the same price you get different treatment and items depending on where you choose to eat.  I wouldn't recommend the take away or eating on the ground floor,but its definitely worth trying on the first floor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment